[opencms-dev] HTML PAGES

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 22 19:54:23 CET 2005

Yes, but that won't execute any code on that jsp page ;-) You can reverse it and include an html page into an jsp (using
cms.include("filename","element-name-to-get") )

(if the primairy/including page is html/xmlpage I don't believe ANY jsp parsing/executing will be done, you'll just end up with
<%%> stuff in your html page)

Frans