[opencms-dev] HTML PAGES

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Wed Mar 23 09:15:05 CET 2005

	From opencms point of view, your final html page (yourPage.html wich may be served from apache or iis...)
	must be of type jsp (new... jsp...).

	You have to include this line:

	<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

	to use the <cms:include ....> tag in your page.

	For example, i created a resource for my site (function.js: file of javascript functions) as an opencms-jsp page (new... jsp...)
	to dinamically generate an array of xmlcontent news to be scrolled in a page.

	The concept is: your primairy/including page must be a jsp with html extension.

	Hope it helps.

	ciao

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it
  portal: http://www.newmedia.it