[opencms-dev] Opencms 6b1 and wrong character encoding in forms

Sławomir Trybus slawomir.trybus at interia.pl
Wed Mar 23 09:40:02 CET 2005

Hi all,

  I've sent last post in HTML format, so i'm sending it once again in plain text. Sorry about that.

  I'm new in OpenCms and my first contact with it is realy positiv. During use in Administration panel i've found problems with bad character encoding in forms. When i type polish letters ("Sławek") into user description, I receive (after submition) word "SĹ%uFFFDawek" insted of "Sławek". How can I resolve it?

Best regards,
Sławek Trybus