[opencms-dev] Opencms 6b1 and wrong character encoding in forms

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Mar 23 09:50:19 CET 2005

What encoding setting (in opencms-system.xml) are you using?

Check this and compare it to the "content-encoding" property of your JSP
form. In case you use template elements with that form, also check all JSP
elements used for the "conten-encoding" property.

It's most likley that at last one JSP in your template has a "wrong"
encoding set.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior