[opencms-dev] cms.link() when suppressing /opencms/opencms/

Michael Powell mwpowell at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 01:11:39 CET 2005

Alexis,

In addition to the virtual host and server.xml settings, I believe you still need to change the parameters in web.xml for open cms to reflect your site name.  Seel the comments below from the opencms developers:

        Changing the servlet name from "opencms" to something else requires 3 changes in this file.
        For example, to change the servlet name to "mycms" you must:

        1. Change the <context-param> called "OpenCmsServlet" from "/opencms/*" to "/mycms/*"
        2. Change the <servlet-mapping> for "OpenCmsServlet" from "/opencms/*" to "/mycms/*"
        3. Change the <error-page> setting for the 404 error from "/opencms/handle404" to "/mycms/handle404"

I hope this helps.

Mike