[opencms-dev] cms.link() when suppressing /opencms/opencms/

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Thu Mar 24 06:15:17 CET 2005

Hi Alexis,

best would be a configuration property where you can set if you want to have
this "/opencms/opencms/" and "/opencms/" (or your own "mysite" as described
in the other post) at all in the generated urls.

Because for the solution you use, it is not neccesary anymore to have this
path fragment in the urls. It works completely without.
So I hope there will be such a property, or I will do it in the sourcecode
myself in the final 6.

For now, if you change the opencms directory below webapps to ROOT and change
the servletmapping vor the opencms servlet to e.g. "mysite" and make
adjustments in the opencms configuration files where needed, the urls will
show only:
http://my.domain/mysite/restpathtoressource
and not
http://my.domain/opencms/opencms/restpathtoressource

But as I said it would suffice if the generated url were (with no change in
the opencms configuration files neccessary):
http://my.domain/restpathtoressource.

Kind Regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

--

[  Code Create
[  Information Technology & Architecture

[  Bernd Wolfsegger

[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform
[  Dipl.-Ing. Architekt

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13