[opencms-dev] Date Released/Expired

Daniel Noatnick dno at archikart.de
Thu Mar 24 13:42:52 CET 2005

Hallo group,

I use opencms6b1 and I have a JSP which creates a resource.
That works fine. But when I try to set date-relese and date-expire attribute with

CmsResource.setDateReleased(long time) and
CmsResource.setDateExpired(long time)

the dates arenĀ“t show up in opencms-browser behind my new Resource.
The resource-type is created on my own.

here is a code snippet of my jsp:

CmsResource cmsR = null;

try {

cmsR = cmsOb.createResource(a_valid_and_nonexistent_ filename, 34, content.getBytes(), new ArrayList());

cmsR.setDateReleased(schwarzesbrett.getReleaseInMillis());

cmsR.setDateExpired(schwarzesbrett.getExpireInMillis());

ergebnis += "Der Eintrag wurde angelegt! Rechte werden gesetzt...<br>";

}

Is there a bug, or do I something wrong?

Thanks a lot

Daniel