[opencms-dev] NM: To create a module to hold a JSP template

Michael, Nick N Nick.Michael at standardbank.co.za
Tue Mar 29 09:09:12 CEST 2005

Thanks for the tip I will try that out

regards
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]On Behalf Of Alexander Wallace
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 4:58 PM
To: The OpenCms mailing list
Subject: Re: [opencms-dev] NM: To create a module to hold a JSP template

If you install opencms with the doc modules, the alkacon-documentation has
several sections on how to do jsp templates...

To do the module just go to the admin view, select module management and
click
on the "create" icon (i believe is the 3rd from the right) and give it a
package name like com.mysite.www, and name, etc. Then to develop for it
select Site / in explorer view and click on system/modules/com.mysite.www

Hope that helps.

On Thursday 24 March 2005 06:13 am, Michael, Nick N wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Finding out how to create a module to hold a JSP template is almost
> impossible.
> No documentation can be found. or its very well hidden to the newbie
>
> Where can one find a document to show how to do this
>
> regards
> Nico

> Standard Bank Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
>
> This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the
context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Standard Bank Group
Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is confidential, private
and intended for the addressee only.

> Should you not be the addressee and receive this e-mail by mistake, kindly

notify the sender, and delete this e-mail, immediately and do not disclose
or
use same in any manner whatsoever.

> Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender unless

clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group accepts no liability
whatsoever for any loss or damages whatsoever and howsoever incurred, or
suffered, resulting, or arising, from the use of this email or its
attachments.

> The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail nor that it is
free
of errors, viruses, interception or interference.

> Licensed divisions of the Standard Bank Group are authorised financial
services providers in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary
Services Act, No 37 of 2002 (FAIS).