[opencms-dev] Htmlarea (Lomalla / On holiday)

Janne Pakkanen Janne.Pakkanen at planmeca.com
Thu Mar 24 15:47:50 CET 2005

I'm on holiday until 31th March.
In urgent cases please contact Petri Ilola petri.ilola at plandent.com or
Elina Rajala elina.rajala at planmeca.com.

With best regards

Mr Janne Pakkanen
Webmaster
PLANMECA OY
Asentajankatu 6 A
00880 HELSINKI, FINLAND
Please note our new telephone and fax numbers!
Tel. +358 20 7795 533 (direct)
Fax. +358 20 7795 491
janne.pakkanen at planmeca.com
www.planmeca.com

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
e-mail is strictly forbidden. We will not be liable for direct,
indirect, special or consequential damages arising from alteration of
the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed for viruses.

>>> opencms-dev 03/24/05 16:51 >>>

Thanks!

On Thursday 24 March 2005 12:31 am, Joachim Arrasz wrote:
> Alexander Wallace wrote:
> > I've run opencms in linux and when editing pages, the full-featured
editor
is
> > displayed for firefox, but not for mozilla. Not sure if you are
using one
or