[opencms-dev] Suggestion: registry for resource type and launcherids

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Mar 31 08:39:45 CEST 2005

Stephan,

I was thinking about something like this also. The id's that need to be
unique in the resource types are names, not the numbers (which are
configurable from 6.0b2, and not exported).

There's quite a lot of work involved setting up such a repository on a
webserver.
How do you suggesst we proceed with that?

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts