[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 beta 2 released

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu Mar 31 18:23:12 CEST 2005

Hi all,

OpenCms 6.0 beta 2 (aka 5.7.2) has been released and is available for
download from the http://www.opencms.org website.

The beta 2 features important enhancements in the integrated search engine,
as well as for the static export and the use of OpenCms with "secure" https
servers. It also contains numerous fixes applied since 6.0 beta 1.

In case you try out this 6.0 beta 2 release, please provide feedback
regarding any issue you encounter.

For a full list of features and open issue in this release, please see the
release notes that come with the download, or have a look at the OpenCms
homepage at http://www.opencms.org.

Any help in developing the OpenCms 6.0 "final" version is greatly
appreciated. The more help we get the sooner we can expect a stable release.
If you want to contribute, please contact me directly, or send a mail to
this mailing list.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior