[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.2 problem: "upload new" doesn't work!

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 2 14:58:36 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I just installed the new 6.0 beta 2 release and after some testing of
different functions I tried to upload a new file: after displaying a
“gray” rectangle in the main portion of the workplace it stops and does
nothing. However if you reload the workplace it resumes as if nothing
had happened. I tried to do the same within the administration
environment: gallery overview --> image gallery overview --> open
gallery --> upload new … “gray” rectangle and nothing more. So due to
some major bug it seems impossible to upload files.

Could anyone quickly check on his installation if this issue is
confirmed?

Urgent feedback is requested!

Thank you all

Dom