[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.2 problem: "upload new" doesn't work!

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Sat Apr 2 16:49:44 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, den 02.04.2005, 14:58 +0200 schrieb Domenico De Seta:
> Hi all,
>

> I just installed the new 6.0 beta 2 release and after some testing of
> different functions I tried to upload a new file: after displaying a
> “gray” rectangle in the main portion of the workplace it stops and
> does nothing. However if you reload the workplace it resumes as if
> nothing had happened. I tried to do the same within the administration
> environment: gallery overview --> image gallery overview --> open
> gallery --> upload new … “gray” rectangle and nothing more. So due to
> some major bug it seems impossible to upload files.
>

> Could anyone quickly check on his installation if this issue is
> confirmed?

Upload works for me (Firefox 1.0, SUSE Linux 9.2, Java installed)

I think the grey rectangle is the background of a java applet - do you
have java installed in your browser?

I think it's also possible to disable the use of this applet through
some configuration setting, so that the old behaviour is used.

ciao,
Manfred

--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |