[opencms-dev] User rights Managment for Different Projects

Muhammad Sajjad Awan sajjad.a at jmobiles.com
Tue Apr 5 15:08:39 CEST 2005

Hi Every Body,

I have created some Opencms user with different right( some of them are
editors,some are Admin and some are project manager) and some projects , now
I cant find out a way how can I assign these on any project.

I have tired to find out the solution from from opencms archives, mailing
list etc.

Could you please help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Muhammad Sajjad Awan

Senior Software Engineer

JMobiles (Private) Limited,

468-G Johar Town,

Lahore, Pakistan.

Ph: +92 42 5302818

Cell: +92 300 4110129

Email address: sajjad.a at jmobiles.com

"This electronic mail transmission contains confidential information
intended only for persons named. Any use, distribution, copying or
disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited."