AW: [opencms-dev] xmlcontent "subtypes" article, bookmark etc.

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Apr 5 16:01:28 CEST 2005

Hy Andreas,

works fine now. Like this little new symbols of mine :)
Question:
Is it somehow possible to let showup the same first properties screen for
xmlcontent "sub"types as for the original xmlcontent type?
As it is now, the complete properties screen shows up, the one that appears,
clicking advanced in the xmlcontenttype (even in the xmlcontent examples for
article etc.).
Would be better, because this way the navigation settings could be done in the
same mask and easier than in the advanced screen (and some other settings
too).

And, I have played a little bit with the shared / individual properties in the
properties dialog for some created resources.
But I can't grab yet the difference between shared and individual.

Kind regards, Bernd

--

[  Code Create
[  Information Technology & Architecture

[  Bernd Wolfsegger

[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform
[  Dipl.-Ing. Architekt

[  Office in Germany
[
[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13