[opencms-dev] random error during static export of about 3000 files

Christian Schmidt christian.schmidt at questico.de
Thu Apr 7 10:53:05 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

thankyou for your quick answer!
I don't quite get your point with the linkfile. We have an architecture
with 1 opencms server and 2 live servers which are 3 separate machines.
We let all pages be written into the filesystem of the opencms server
through the static export and then rsync the whole site (from here on
completely independent from the opencms) to the live servers.

I don't see how such a linkfile could make opencms to static export all
files, it would be fine if we'd use opencms and the online-project, I
guess. Yes, the files can also be viewed fine through the online-project.

What I did last night to temporarily solve the problem was to remove
pages so that we reached a number of files of about 2750 (2950 also
didn't work) - and it works again. It looks like some constraint has
been reached or some overflow or something, dont know.

Any new ideas?

Thanx in advance!

regards,
Christian Schmidt

 > Christian Schmidt <christian.schmidt at questico.de> writes:
 >
 > > This subject is rather important as we cant update the site anymore
 > >(and
 >
 > Since it's "rather important":

I should probably have written urgent instead of important, I was just
looking through our eyes ;)

 > Make a file with links to all files linked via JavaScript or for
Flash >Movies.