[opencms-dev] how can i do db -> xml schema mapping

bart vandendriessche bart at nascom.be
Wed Apr 13 09:57:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

As far as I know, openCMS doesn't facilitate a way to do db -> xml
schema mapping. If you want to do this, you will have to write your own
implementation. One way of doing it that might be usefull to you is to
use simple jdbc to fetch data from a database which you then map to a
bean, which you can then serialize to xml using something like Xstream
(http://xstream.codehaus.org/).

hth,
Bart Vandendriessche