[opencms-dev] static export

Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
Wed Apr 13 15:14:36 CEST 2005

	 hi all,
	 thx all for helping me finishing my opencms-site!
	 The last thing I need to do is to statically export my site
because
	 it MUST be served by IIS.

	 This is the vfs-structure of my site in opencms:

	 /sites/mysite/
			   --> it italian html pages
			   --> en english html pages
			   --> imagegallery (for content)
			   --> linkgallery

	/system/modules/it.mysite.www/
						--> class
						--> default-bodyes
						--> elements
								-->
bredcrumbs.jsp
								-->
rightmenu.jsp
								-->
leftmenus.jsp
								-->
productdetails.jsp (to render xmlcontent product)
								-->
newsdetail.jsp (to render xmlcontent news)
						--> lib
						--> resources
								-->
banner
								--> img
(for the site structure and layout)
								--> js
(javascript function file)
								--> css
						--> templates
								-->
templates wich include some elements above.
						-->
xmlcontentdefinitions

--> products.xsd

--> news.xsd

	 I need /sites/mysite/ to be statically exported.
	 When I tried to export the site all links generated by opencms
are not correct

	 there is always /opencms/opencms or /opencms/export prefix. (It
must be served by IIS..)

	Have I to set export and exportname properties of the elements
directories in the module? how?

	my templates use link like this:

	<cms:link>../js/function.js </cms:link> (to refer javascript
file)

	or

	<cms:include file="../elements/rightmenu.jsp" /> (to include the
dinamically created right menu)

	thx again.

  Ivan Saracino ivan.saracino at newmedia.it
  NewMedia Solutions srl - Via San Gregorio 6, 20124 Milano
  Tel (+39) 02 202316.1 - Fax (+39) 02 202316.50
  site:   http://www.newmediasolutions.it
  portal: http://www.newmedia.it