[opencms-dev] ver 5. -- Link check viewer is not visible for the Project Manager

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Wed Apr 13 18:31:14 CEST 2005

Hi all,
Why are some icons not always visible to the projectmanager in the
Administration view ? Although the Project manager is concerned if some
links are false.

I use OpenCms 5.01. The icon "Link check Viewer" is currently not
visible to Projectmanager.

In the directory  /system/workplace/administration/linkcheckviewer/ ,
there is the script of the link check viewer. The access rights are :
Owner : Administrator
rwv

Group : User
r-v

Other
---

My webmaster is in the groups : Projectmanger and User. In theory, the
Project manager should be able to see this icons.

Are there other ways to control if the administration icon is visible to
the users ?

Regards

--
Xavier Ottolini