AW: [opencms-dev] backup problems

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Fri Apr 15 15:21:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
   you will also need to have the same configuration files in the new
instance, for this just copy the WEB-INF/config directory.
   Another important point to have in mind is that there could be some
exported files, in special the /resources folder, since they are written
to disc just at publishing time.

Regards,

Michael Moossen
Alkacon Software - The OpenCms Experts