[opencms-dev] JPG & MPEG Files in Articles

Anindya Bandyopadhyay anindya12345 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:49:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

 I'm currently working on XML Content and have few articles. I have added
new more elements in xsd file. I need to add jpg file and mpeg file with
articles as well, e.g. here we have used the type "OpenCmsString" where we
can use any string value, *<xsd:element name="myElement"
type="OpenCmsString" />*. Can anybody please tell me all the types we can
use in xsd sequence tag? Is there any list of types where I can find from?

 Thanks,

 Anindya