[opencms-dev] Additional info please

Xavier Ottolini xavier.ottolini at adelis.com
Thu Apr 21 14:08:09 CEST 2005

Hi Patrick,

OpenCms is about so serve dynamic content.
Create a page template. It is an XML file. You will define there an
editable area.
The end user can modify himself the content inside the editable area.

You can read this post to kwow how to find a tutorial
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015867.html

It is possible to import files (images, text files, html page). But I do
not know if it is possible to import yout site into opencms by using
tags have parts of the site's content be dynamically presented. Just try
a search on the OpenCms mailing list archive.

Hope that it helps.

Xavier Ottolini
Développeur multimédia

Adelis