[opencms-dev] OpenCMS messing up my HTML

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 22 20:43:35 CEST 2005

It looks like an overly aggressive cleanup aka "tidy". Easiest would be to not tell OpenCMS it is html I suppose. Just make it a
plain text file, which you then include via a jsp page.

I'll agree it would be nice to not have OpenCMS change inputted text unless the users specifically requests that. However it
appears to be nessecary since that text is intergrated into an underlying xml document. That is my understand of the process
anyway. (a bit like having another user edit a piece of text which will be included in a table, what happens when the user
includes an unclodes <tr> ?? POOF! :-)

Frans