[opencms-dev] External Editors

Frans Postma fpostma at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 22 22:18:22 CEST 2005

If you use FireFox or Mozilla yeah, look for a plugin called 'mozex'. It was build to allow a user to invoke an external editor
for textareas. It does work, I used for some time but dumped it since I got used to the internal editor eventually :) Editing
jsp's using such an external editor can be helpful though.

Oh yeah, be sure to search for mozex for FF 1.0 or higher. It *does* exist, just not on the normal plugin-FF site I think.

Frans