[opencms-dev] Installation on JBoss?

Desmond Bothma desmondb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:00:59 CEST 2005

Hi John

Although I can't help with your installation, here is what I know
about an installation I did on Jboss and Linux (White box). I was
using Jboss 3.2.6 and the installation went fine with no errors. Every
thing seemed fine until I tried to use the upload file feature, kept
on getting errors which didnt make sense to me. So I upgraded to jboss
4.0.1 and now every thing is working fine.

For me the installation was as simple as unzipping the war into a
directory called opencms.war and changing the permissions on that
directory so that my jboss user had rights to it.

I hope someone else can give you more info on your specific error

-Desmond