[opencms-dev] My site is not showing in the drop-down

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sun Apr 24 20:25:34 CEST 2005

On Apr 24, 2005, at 1:56 PM, Sebastian Himberger wrote:

> OpenCms needs either a domain or a port to determine wich site to
> display. Have a look at the alkacon-documentation for a detailed
> explanation.
>
> best regards
> Sebastian

    Again, thanks.  I've made the entry, and at least for edit mode,
it seems o.k. even though it is not on a different port.

     As to reading the documentation: well, that's a good idea.  I've
even purchased the book on OpenCMS.  Problem is, everything I've
tried from the book, and the sites documentation, seems to be
completely invalid for 6, as it was all written for 5.  Is there
documentation available for 6?  Hell, I'd pay for that even though I
paid for the book three days ago!  It has been a VERY painful process
even getting to where I am now.  And I haven't even gotten to the
point of trying to deploy a live site (any advice?).