[opencms-dev] My site is not showing in the drop-down

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Sun Apr 24 20:59:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

there's the official alkacon documentation wich is included in the
opencms6 installation. If you do not have deselected them during the
installation it should reside in "/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/".

You can also use my online opencms wich is currently used for testing
purposes only. But i can not guarentee that the documentation will be
available for a long time.

http://www.sebastian.himberger.de/alkacon-documentation/

P.s: The book is written for version 5.0 wich has partly different
package names and some depreceated mechanism like e.g. mastermodule and
xmltemplate. See the release notes for further details.

HTH
Sebastian