[opencms-dev] [bug][fix] Error in mod_proxy documentation

T Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Sun Apr 24 22:57:59 CEST 2005

     Please forgive me if this is old news, but I've just come across
this and did not find any readily available message that pointed this
out.

     When setting up mod_proxy with the documentation shipped with 6b2
/alkacon-documentation/howto_apache_httpd/mod_proxy.html

your Apache2 vhost file must also contain this:
<Directory "/{path_to_tomcat}/webapps/ROOT/">
         AllowOverride All
         Order allow,deny
         Allow from all
</Directory>

     On my setup (SuSE 9.2) I would get the console, but almost
nothing would display on in.