AW: [opencms-dev] Publishing large files

Nick Panienski panienski at codecentric.de
Mon Apr 25 16:35:45 CEST 2005

Sounds promising, but how comes I can upload large files via the
Download-Gallery but not export or publish?!
I set the max_allowed_packet to 8MB, but still the export or publish crashes
with the following error message:

Error publishing file /sites/master/gallery/download/3mbfile.pdf
Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException:
[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readFile]
8139f81c-b593-11d9-b2d6-0db545bdc524 [Code 2 - Resource not found!]
at org.opencms.db.generic.CmsVfsDriver.readFile(CmsVfsDriver.java:963)
at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsProjectDriver.publishFileContent(CmsProjectDriver.
java:1035)
at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsProjectDriver.publishFile(CmsProjectDriver.java:92
1)
at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsProjectDriver.publishProject(CmsProjectDriver.java
:1368)
at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.publishProject(CmsDriverManager.java:4665)
at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.publishProject(CmsSecurityManager.java:253
9)
at org.opencms.file.CmsObject.publishProject(CmsObject.java:1889)
at org.opencms.threads.CmsPublishThread.run(CmsPublishThread.java:82)