[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6b2 - permissions

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at mozdzen.de
Tue Apr 26 19:36:21 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've been unable to find documentation nor messages covering the following
questions:

- How does a user change from one group to another once the user is logged
on?
(A user may belong to multiple groups, with one group selected as "initial").

- How can I get a user (not belonging to the admin group) to see module
folders?
(I have a user that is supposed to be able to modify templates located in
a module below "/system/modules/...". The user has default rights to
/system and /system/modules and full rights to /system/modules/mymodule.
But using the explorer view, the user can only select among the list of
defined sites, excluding "/", so the user cannot navigate to the module's
folder).

Any pointers to reading material (or answers) would be very appreciated.

With regards,
Jens

--
Jens-U. Mozdzen