[opencms-dev] Importing JSP

Randall Read randallread at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 28 07:46:53 CEST 2005

Hi.  I am a newcomer to OpenCms, as the company for
which I work is looking at various packages available.
 I am asking this question after looking through all
the 2005 archive for something like this, but I was
unable to find what I wanted.

I have installed OpenCms 6.0 Beta 2 on my server, and
am playing around with it.  I would like to be able to
import some current websites using JSP templates into
my installation.  I'm not sure what to do.  I have
read some people talk about an import tool, which I
cannot find anywhere in any of the views
(Explorer/Administration/..) I look at.  So I don't
know if I am missing something, if there is a module I
haven't installed, or what.

If anyone can give me some help on this issue, I would
greatly appreciate it.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com