[opencms-dev] Importing JSP - static HTML import module

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Thu Apr 28 08:50:26 CEST 2005

Randall Read wrote:
> Hi.  I am a newcomer to OpenCms,
>
> I have installed OpenCms 6.0 Beta 2 on my server, and
> am playing around with it.  I would like to be able to
> import some current websites using JSP templates into
> my installation.  I'm not sure what to do.  I have
> read some people talk about an import tool, which I
> cannot find anywhere in any of the views
> (Explorer/Administration/..) I look at.  So I don't
> know if I am missing something, if there is a module I
> haven't installed, or what.
>
> If anyone can give me some help on this issue, I would
> greatly appreciate it.

	The "import tool" that is referred to most often is probably the
"OpenCms 5.0.x static HTML import module," which is here:

	http://www.opencms.org/opencms/en/download/modules/index.html

Like all too many "newbies," you have not spent enough time reading the
OpenCms Website. Please read it more carefully.

-- Paul Bain