[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 beta 3 released

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Fri Apr 29 09:29:37 CEST 2005

Stephan,

It's better to have these in the bugzilla. We have schduled time between May
in June where we will try to work through all open issues in bugzilla.

Of course, if there's a particular "show stopper" bug that we can reproduce
it will get fixed ASAP. However, we reserve the right to define what a "show
stopper bug" or even a "bug" in OpenCms is ;-)

Your two entries in particular are both not bugs (according to our
definition), but enhancements to the current core functionality with
potential unknown and untested side effects on other functions. So we will
certainly look into your patches, but I can't promise if they will make it
to the release version or not.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior