[opencms-dev] possible bug in project management

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon May 2 18:24:39 CEST 2005

I'm experiencing this: I go on admin view as an administrator and start the
creation of a project... In the middle of it, i decide to cancel it and from
then on, it seems that i've lost permissions, i can't create another "new"
anything (folders, modules, etc) cuz the icons show as disabled... only
logging out and logging back in seem to fix it... I'm using firefox on
linux...

Is this a known bug? should i file one?

thanks!