[opencms-dev] broser caching problems.

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon May 2 17:48:38 CEST 2005

Hello there...

From the start of using opencms i've experienced ofthen (off and on) instances
in which i use the browser to navigate to any page (like in the sites/defaul
sites shipped with opencms) and i get just a blank page... Then if i go on
and clear all my browser chache, the page displays... I'm using firefox on
linux...

This kind of bothers me mainly cuz i don't know why it happens and i'm afraid
end users may experience that...

I'm using 6.0 beta 3, but it happened on first beta too... Has anyone
experienced this? Am i not configuring opencms properly?

Thanks!