[opencms-dev] How to contribute

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Thu May 12 12:06:44 CEST 2005

Dan,

If possible please create a patch file against the current CVS HEAD and send
it to me directly. The Ecplise DIE has a very nice feature for this
available in "Team..." --> "Create Patch".

Alternativly you can also put up a zipfile with the patch somewhere and post
a download URL here on the list.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior