[opencms-dev] Suggestion: registry for resourcetype and launcher ids

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at metamesh.de
Tue May 3 10:33:10 CEST 2005

opencms6b3's news type confilcts with ulrich rueth's article type (both
id 30).

the new resource wizard lets you choose both types. But the created
resource is always of the type that has been initialized at last during
startup. In my case rueth's article. So i am not able to create an
opencms news anymore.

That's exactly what i wanted to anticipate with this registry.

Regards,
Stephan