[opencms-dev] Can templateone really provide e-mail sending?

Domenico De Seta domenico.deseta at tiscali.it
Tue May 3 19:08:32 CEST 2005

Hello,
I am still trying to use templateone to send e-mails from my opencms
server (without any success so far!): looking inside the
CmsHtmlMail.java code it appears that you need to import some Apache
Commons classes:
.
.
.
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmail;
.
.
So my question now is: where can  I get these classes and how can I add
them to the Java environment on my server?

May I ask the authors of the above CmsHtmlMail.java code and related
material to give me a hand in understanding how to use it?

By the way, has anybody considered  my previous messages on the same
subject: it would also encourage me to know if other people has
succeeded or not in using such advanced templateone feature.

Thanks everybody

Domenico