[opencms-dev] Multilanguage How to config

Peter korn peterkorn at gmx.net
Wed May 4 09:57:32 CEST 2005

Hi,

i dont know if this is a bug:

I configured OpenCms6 to Multilanguage. In the opencms-system.xml I added
the locale for other languages:

<localesconfigured>
	<locale>en</locale>
	<locale>de</locale>
        <locale>fr</locale>
        <locale>it</locale>
        <locale>es</locale>
        <locale>pt</locale>
        <locale>zh</locale>
        <locale>ja</locale>
</localesconfigured>

In the Editor I now get all the languages, but if i switch to another
language than de or en I get an Exeption.
In my opinion when a page is createt the defaultbody is createt in locale de
and en only. Is there another place to configure in witch locale the body is
copied? Or is it a bug?

Another Question is when i have an Site with lots of content and want to add
another language then all the pages missing the new languagebody part.
The easyest way would be if the editor creates missing languages in the
body. Is something like this planed for the final release?

thanks

Peter

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail