Fwd: [opencms-dev] Visibility of the OpenCMS Object inside Struts Action SOLVED!!

Maximiliano Basili matute.listas at gmail.com
Mon May 9 18:27:02 CEST 2005

I'm reading a little more in the list..so..

now I can create a resource inside a Struts Action or a Java Object!!

Here the code:

CmsObject cmso = OpenCms.initCmsObject("Guest");
cmso.loginUser("Admin", "admin");
//4=OFFLINE PROJECT
cmso.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(cmso.readProject(4));
CmsResource cmsr = cmso.createResource("/ucdworks/action-test/test1.html", 12);

I think now I have to unlock and so on..but the more important thing
seems to be ok!

THANKS Stephan Hartmann!!