[opencms-dev] Visibility of the OpenCMS Object inside Struts Action SOLVED!!

Matutek Basilico matute.listas at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:26:52 CEST 2005

Hi again!
I'm now with another problem, related to the mail below

Now I want to log in the actual user, so I don't know the password BUT
I can get the actual user...
take a look to the code:
***************************************
CmsWorkplaceSettings cmsws = (CmsWorkplaceSettings)
session.getAttribute(CmsWorkplace.C_SESSION_WORKPLACE_SETTINGS);
CmsUser cmsu = cmsws.getUser();

this.log("login in user in opencms user ==> " + cmsu.getName());

CmsObject cmso = OpenCms.initCmsObject("Guest");
cmso.loginUser(cmsu.getName(), cmsu.getPassword());

this.log("login in user OK...");

//4=OFFLINE PROJECT
cmso.getRequestContext().setCurrentProject(cmso.readProject(4));

It throws an exception 'cause the password is encypted.
How Can I log an user with the encrypted password or How can I
des-encrypt the password so I can send the original strings...

Thanks in advance for your help!.

Matutek