[opencms-dev] Using Applets in OpenCms 5.0.1

Arthur Visser arthur.visser at student.groept.be
Mon May 9 23:39:23 CEST 2005

I've tried this but it somehow the applet is found but not
properly executed. In a regular html page I get the desired
result, but in OpenCms I get a white square (no errors!).

Anybody other suggestions? Something is blocking proper
execution. I cannot find out what. No errors are produced.

System: OpenCMS 5.0.1 - Tomcat 5.0.18 - Java 1.4.2 - XP Home
SP2 - MySQL 4.0.22

Arthur Visser