[opencms-dev] Using Applets in OpenCms 5.0.1

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon May 9 19:31:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

upload your applet to your "resources" folder (or lib folder) of your
module into vfs and use it like this:

<applet codebase="<cms:link>../resources/</cms:link>"
code="image3dcube.class" height="154" width="142">
<param name="background" value="FFFFFF">
<param name="shadowcolor" value="FFFFFF">
<param name="textcolor" value="000000">
.
.
.