[opencms-dev] Using Applets in OpenCms 5.0.1

Gregory Frank greg at emailanalyst.com
Sun May 8 20:57:12 CEST 2005

It's been a long while since I've used applets, but I seem to recall
that they have to be accessible from a web context. Since the sandbox
that the JVM in the browser is running in cannot access your hard drive,
it will not be able to access the servlet code. Try putting the class
into OpenCms so that it is retrieved from the website instead of the
hard drive.

Greg