[opencms-dev] Reading

Rui Baeta rui.baeta at opensoft.pt
Tue May 10 12:13:18 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm new to OpenCms, and as I play around with OpenCms Workplace, following the
interactive documentation, I've been wondering: why is it impossible to
navigate through the Alkacon Documentation, while trying some examples on the
Workplace?

It just gives me the following error:
[org.opencms.db.mysql.CmsVfsDriver.readResource/3]
/alkacon-documentation/documentation_taglib/docu_tag_user.html Resource not
found!
Requested resource:
/alkacon-documentation/documentation_taglib/docu_tag_user.html
OpenCms version: 6.0 beta 3 Corrin
OpenCms context: /im/opencms

This also happens if I click on any navigation link at the top of the
'Congratulations' page [http://localhost:8000/opencms/opencms/].

If I logout the workplace, It works fine.

Thanks in advance!
--
Rui Baeta [rui.baeta at opensoft.pt]
Opensoft, Lda [http://www.opensoft.pt]