[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0 beta *, big problem of advanced properties dialog in workplace with Websphere

BenoƮt Dautun bdautun at itras.com
Tue May 10 11:12:26 CEST 2005

Hello list,

OpenCms seems to work fine with Websphere except for one important thing:
when you try to access the advanced properties dialog in workplace you
as html code.

I don't find any useful message in Websphere log and no message in
opencms specific log file too: as explained in an older mail, I've
removed commons-logging-1.0.4.jar from WEB-INF/lib to use OpenCms with
websphere.

Will you try to make this page working with Websphere for the RCs or
final 6.0?

If you want me to look at this, please help me by explaining which
librairies involved.