[opencms-dev] Exception during export

Barry barry at zoidberg.nl
Wed May 11 08:56:04 CEST 2005

Hi,

Any ideas what is causing this exception (in 6.0_b2)?

I get this when running the static export and it is repeated for every file
as far as I can tell. The previous section (non-template resources) seems to
export OK.

Export Template Resources...
(1 / 413) Exporting
/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/howto_workplace_translation/showresourc
es.jsp.html ... Exception java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:305)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:171)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:158)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:139)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:402)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:618)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:306)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:267)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:339)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:320)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:315)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.j
ava:510)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:4
87)
at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportTemplateResources(CmsS
taticExportManager.java:714)
at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.doExportAfterPub
lish(CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler.java:114)
at
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.exportFullStaticRender(CmsSt
aticExportManager.java:519)
at
org.opencms.threads.CmsStaticExportThread.run(CmsStaticExportThread.java:87)