[opencms-dev] How to import from existing Web Site

Worawut Suphasanthitikul Worawut at tisco.co.th
Wed May 11 13:42:34 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I just new in OprnCMS.

I want to know if I have an existing web site with normal HTML structure,
how to import directly to OpenCMS?
Because I found that if I uploaded all pages, I can't edit or change them
to "Page". An error occur

"Connection timed out: connect Nested exception: Connection timed out:
connect"

Thanks for you kind,
Worawut

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended for the sole use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notify the system manager.  This E-mail
message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.