[opencms-dev] CmsTask Creation II

Matutek Basilico matute.listas at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:03:49 CEST 2005

Hi again Still with the error of CmsTask Creation inside a JSP.
I have to create a CmsSecurityManager within a jsp so I can create a
CmsTask then...

I have this code:

   CmsConfigurationManager configurationManager = new
CmsConfigurationManager(configPath);
   I_CmsDbContextFactory runtimeInfoFactory = new CmsDbContextFactory();
   CmsSecurityManager cmsSM =
CmsSecurityManager.newInstance(configurationManager,
runtimeInfoFactory);

it throws:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.Hashtable.putAll(Hashtable.java:460)
	at org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.init(CmsSecurityManager.java:2253)
	at org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.newInstance(CmsSecurityManager.java:131)

anyody can help me?

--
Tutek.