[opencms-dev] OpenCms6.0Beta3 and WebSphere 5.1 compatibility

Thomas Matal thomas.matal at de.ibm.com
Fri May 13 09:24:58 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am trying to install OC6Beta3 with WebSphere 5.1.1.

The installation and the application works out fine except the following
problems:
1) known issue see previous message "OpenCms 6.0Beta* big problem with
advanced properties dialog in workplace with WebSphere":
when you open up the advanced properties of a ressource in the workplace,
only a blank page opens up.
2) When you open up a file with "editormain.jsp" (edit or edit control code
in context) and exit the editor again, again a blank page is displayed and
no way to navigate back

For both problems I did not find any log messages/errors (OpenCms last log
entry is the forwarding to the jsp) or JavaScript errors.

Is there anyone having experiences (except the ones already in the mailing
archive) or solutions for these issues? How can I trace this problem?

Thanks,
Thomas